Frequently Asked Questions About Membership
- What types of Memberships are offered?
These memberships are family memberships to include spouse and children under 25 who reside at home.
- Junior – they must be admitted prior to their 40th birthday and reside within a 50 mile radius of the Club for 6 months. This entitles full use of the Club amenities and they pay 75% of the Regular Member Dues.
- Regular – anyone over the age of 21 who resides within a 50 mile radius of the Club for 6 months. This entitles full use of the Club amenities.
- SSB – they must be 60 years of age or older who resides within a 50 miles radius of the Club for 6 months. This entitles full use of the Club amenities except for the Tennis Facility. They pay a lesser Initiation Fee and Dues.
- What is the process to become a member?
- Since we are a private Club, you have to be sponsored by 3 members.
- The membership package is available from the Club office for the Primary Sponsor to submit to the Invitee.
- Once the Invitee’s form is complete and returned to the Club office, it will be submitted to the Membership Committee for review and then posted for 30 days.
- The Invitee and their Primary Sponsor are invited to a Cocktail Party/Luncheon to meet the Board and Membership Committee.
- What are the fees for joining?
- There is a one-time Initiation Fee, an on-going annual Dues Fee and Capital Expenditure Fee. Please contact our Membership Director for current pricing and schedules.
- May we bring guests to the Club?
- The Club’s policy states that all guests of a member must be accompanied by such member or by such dependent while using the Club facilities.
- Are there any other Club reciprocals?
- At this time the Club does not offer any other Club reciprocals.
Interested in becoming a part of the WPRC Family? Fill out the form below to receive more information and schedule a tour!